Thursday, August 26, 2010
My how time flies! I can't believe it is the end of August already. For the most part this was a quiet month.
- Hannah went to her first overnight basketball camp at UNR in Reno. She had a great time, learned a lot about basketball and made some new friends.
- Midge (our dog) celebrated her 8th birthday on Friday the 13th.
- Soccer practices started on the 16th. Hannah and Parker are both on traveling teams this year. Hannah is one of the goalies for her team. Parker is a defender. Eli's team plays other teams in Susanville. There are only three boys teams this year so they are going to be playing the girls teams too. =)
- D. Todd Christopherson, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve came to our Stake Conference on the 22nd. Everyone expected major changes, but he just reminded us to set a good example and live a righteous life.
- We waited until the last minute to go school shopping in the 20th. I took Hannah and Brian did the boys. It was a long day, but much better that doing everyone together.
- School started on the 23rd. Hannah is in 8th grade, Parker in 7th and Eli in 5th.