Saturday, July 25, 2009


Let's start with Hannah. She is 12 at the moment. In late April of 2009 she got a big girl hair cut. She hated it. She left the salon before I could even pay and I found her in the truck, in the fetal position crying that she "hated it!" She wanted to wear a beanie to school, but ended up with a pony tail every day. When we went to Randy's graduation in June Mindi styled her hair and straighten it and things began to look up. So Friday, she went again for a cut. We talked about what she wanted for several days and since I couldn't be there (which was probably a good thing) we practiced what she would say. Apparently it went well because upon arriving home from work I was told by my mom that she "Loved it!" Unfortunately I didn't get to see it. Brian took the kids swimming at the lake. So tomorrow we are going to attempt to recreate the style for church and we will take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment