Sunday, November 08, 2009

Halloween 2009

For Halloween this year we went to the party at the church. It was well attended with dinner, costume parade, games and cake walk.

We decided that Hannah was too old to go trick-or-treating this year and that from now on she would have to come up with her own costumes if she was going to dress up. So she decided to be a Zombie Soccer Player. She asked me to put her hair in pony tails, tease them and spray them black. You can't really see the black, but her hair turned out really cool.

Parker decided to be a Mummy. I had to sacrifice a sheet , OK it was old, and my mom wrapped and pinned him up. Parker wanted to go trick-or-treating so bad, but ended up going to just one house on his way home from the party. (We live 2 blocks from the church.)


Eli decided he was not into halloween this year. At the last minute he said he wanted to be a "beat boxer" ????? So I spiked his hair and sprayed it black. Then he changed his mind again and put on his costume from last year which was a knight. I didn't get a picture of that one. :o( Eli was having no part of trick-or-treating. Which was totally fine with me!




1 comment: