Friday, April 09, 2010

Easter 2010

It was WAY too much driving, but we had a great trip to Oregon for Easter. It worked out that Hannah could go to Washington overnight Friday to hang out with her BFF from our Dufur days. The boys and I went with my brother Bill and his family to Bonneville Dam & Multnomah Falls. It rained, but we had a great time.

On Sunday the Dodson family gathered at Grandma Jo's house to eat and hunt Easter eggs. It appears the prize egg was eaten by a bird. So we had to draw a winner out of the basket. Chet did the honors and RaeAnne won the giant bag of M&M's. We had a wonderful time. I always love getting together with family. It so rejuvinates my spirit. I hate being so far away from everyone.

We took a lot of pictures. I will post a few this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment