Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Another Year . . .

Apparently, I am not a good blogger.  As yet another year has gone by!
We visited Eli on his birthday, spent Thanksgiving in Nashville, I was called to be the Young Women's president in our new ward, Eli joined us for Christmas in Oregon, I visited my friend in Oklahoma, started driving for VanGo (think Uber, but for students), went to Oregon to help prepare for my grandparents estate sale, was supposed to go to a Cher concert on my birthday, a new coronavirus hit, Cher and everything else got cancelled, went to Oregon again anyway at Easter, wrote a love note in the dirt to my Grandma Jo (no visitors allowed), we bought my grandparents house, off to Oregon again for a family get-together and do a final clean up of the house, Brian had to self-quarantine for 14 days, we hosted two preteens for a week, VanGo went out of business, decided not to renew our lease and got hired as a US Census worker.
It's been nice to have a quiet year, but I am bored and watching too much tv.  I just finished Census training.  I'm not sure when the door to door visits will start.
This weekend I am going to visit Eli, 8 months is too long.  Then we move to our new apartment and I am off to Oregon again.
Along the way, I've began taking blood pressure medication.  Reality health wake up call.  Which has lead to a 22 pound weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment