Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season in 2009. We had a VERY quiet Christmas. We didn't leave the house for 2 days. It was nice to just chill for a couple of days. I failed to get a picture of all 3 kids together. Below is each of them with their loot. I always worry that they don't have enough under the tree & in their stockings, but after all the grandparents, aunts and uncles contribute it ends up being too much. :0) This was a significant Christmas for Parker as he found out that Mom & Dad are Santa. Eli had his suspicions and Hannah already knew. What was really cute was a few days after Christmas, both Hannah and Parker lost a tooth. The next morning while we were reading scriptures, Eli leans over to me and asks if I am the Tooth Fairy. He adds, "be honest. Give me the truth." What's a mom to do??











No comments:

Post a Comment