Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bathroom Decor

I think most of you know that I am NOT a home decorator. We lived in Dufur almost 6 years and I did not put one picture on the walls. OK, that's not totally true. I did put pictures up in the kids' rooms.

Anyway, I wanted a clock for our bathroom. And not just any clock, I wanted a really BIG clock to fill up a wall. AND it needed to fit in with the lime green paint Brian put up to cover the baby poop yellow that was in there when we first moved in. I was scopeing out ebay one day and found this do-it-yourself clock. I bought it hoping the colors would be close enough to the green and the flowers in the shower curtain. Brian was SHOCKED when I actually put it up. :o) I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.

Our bathroom is one of those that is divided into two rooms. The tub and toilet are separated from the area where the long counter and double sinks are. This clock came from Brian's mom Margaret. I have always admired it and wanted to have it. FINALLY she gave it to me along with some picture that matched it.



No comments:

Post a Comment